Micki Switzer's Photography

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Great Card Class

Hey All,
I took a card class tonight at Scrapnesia in Greenville, SC with Angie.  All the ladies there were really nice and I learned a few new tricks to add to my bag!!  I am posting a photo of all the cards I made.  The dandelion card was all about sanding cardstock and using dew drops.  The small card is a gift card holder, the green background was using Versa Mark Ink and StazOn Ink on glossy paper., and the fish card was made with a zippy bag and shampoo....  What a blast!!  Shampoo and zippy bag!!!


5 comments:

Elaine. said...

very pretty cards, colorful, tfs

Mary G. said...

Great collection of cards! I really love that fish card! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super collections of cards!

Renee said...

Cute cards! I love the fish card!

Renee

Sandi Berg said...

Very cute cards! Love the fish card the most!