Micki Switzer's Photography

Thursday, December 10, 2009

CopiC Pen Club Trial

I happened up on a Copic Marker Cllub class this evening when I went to the Funkie Munkie Scraps store in Greer.  That is a really nice scrap store with very helpful staff who make you feel so welcome.  Copic Markers are an alcohol based ink marker used in card making.  Tonight we tested out different types of paper to see which ones we like and which ones we didn't.  Since I was the 'rookiest" I was just glad to be a 'colorin".  But I think it's something I would really like to learn more about; shading and color families.
    Oh I also had my hair done today...took out some of the blond...a wintery look for Christmas...  All in all it was a good day.   Sam and I spent a lot of time driving and he said he had fun too.  TTFN....

No comments: