Micki Switzer's Photography

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LOVE IS ALL AROUND!!

Front of invitation with belly band and lined envelope


Hello To All My Long Lost Blog Friends,

If you think I've been away from the blogging world for a while - this is why. I've designed and created my  son and his fiance, Kristen's wedding invitations.  My task was to incorporate a hydrangea theme with pink, coffee brown and ivory with gold accents.  I'm happy
with how they turned out and I'm glad to say they loved them too.


Stamp:  Hearfelt Creations Hydrangea
Copic Colors:  R83 R85 RV11
Embossed with fine gold powder.
All done on Neenah 80lb Classic Natural White Linen paper printed with an HP Color Laser Jet CP2025.  Bazzil card stock.

Love is all around,
Micki





Website information card
RSVP card

8 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful post.....beautiful words. Good job Micki. Since I have seen the invitation in person I know that the paper you used is awesome and doesn't really show in the picture. Love the colors you used. See you soon.

Angie Williams said...

This is so beautiful! And extra special to add to the day... hand made by mom!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- Gorgeous!!! I love the hydrangea- love the web site alert card with the punched top- pretty!!!

massofhair said...

WOW Micki stunning invitations!!! See you have the MS hydrangea punch too and everything is so adorable.
Glad it worked out for you all. May i say your colouring is amazing and your flowers look so dimensional. Also like the options on the invitation reply slip, made me lol:-)

Tammy said...

Beautiful, they are so pretty. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hugs, Tammy

Renee said...

Wow!! These are beautiful!!

Vicki said...

WOW! How gorgeous! It is so cool that now newlyweds can have their own website! What a hoot! Congrats to all and best wishes for a wonderful life together! Blessings to you!

Anne said...

Whew this is lovely! Have a wonderful day on the 30th
Anne
x