Micki Switzer's Photography

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our First Laughing Stampers Tag Workshop

My friend Mary started a new group called the "Laughing Stampers" and we meet at least once a week at a local church. It is an excellent facility that has every amenity that a group of stampers need. Today, we had our first tag workshop and I was in charge of the designing the first tag. This is it. I used one of the techniques in the 12 tags of Christmas on the read heart in the center. The heart was inked with Fired Brick Distress Ink and then covered in a thick layer of Rock Candy Crackle Paint. We had a 10 people at the workshop and we did what we were supposed to do......LAUGH!!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Micki

11 comments:

Anne said...

What a great idea and a splendiferous tag!

Anne
x

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great tag- looks like a blast to have a class like this!

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow Micki this is a great tag! Your group sounds like a lot of fun too.

Cindy said...

Hi Micki,
What a great looking tag!! I love all of the different details it has!!

Angie Williams said...

Wow! This is amazing! Love the embossing and the colors!

Mary G. said...

Whoa! This is GORGEOUS!!!

MaryH said...

Micki,
Enjoyed the class immensely. You're a great teacher. I'm not a 'tag maker', but this was great fun. Thanks for all your help.
Mary H.

MaryH said...

Micki,
I'm not a 'tag maker', but this was great fun & I enjoyed the process. THanks for being so patient and such a great teacher. Looking forward to doing this again.
Mary H.

Kathy said...

What a fab tag! Boy I wish I lived close to you, sounds like a great get together. Glad to see you posting again, hope all is well with you!

Renee said...

This is gorgeous!!! Super cool technique!

Payne Holler Cards said...

what a great tag! what a blessing to have a group like this (-: