Micki Switzer's Photography

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tim Holtz Texture Fades Sample for LSS

Hello Friends and Family,

I was just appointed to the Design Team at my LSS, Stamps and More By Eleanor in Piedmont, S.C.  I will be making samples for the store and here is an example of one using my new Tim Holtz Texture Fades Embossing Folders.....Bricked and Woodgrain set.  These are my new favorite things to use....love 'em.


























For those of you in my blog groups, please forgive me for the last month with no comments on your blogs.  I was an over-achieving swapper and signed up for 9 different swaps and proects for the month of May plus my son's college graduation was thrown in there for good measure.  I intend to do a better job this month......
Thanks for visiting,
Micki

16 comments:

Karli said...

Micki, this is FAB! Love, love, love! I think T!m would love it too :) Big hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

HI THERE!!! love this and just right up your alley...and your paint can is so clever...now I need this folder! wow your brick is amazing...big congrats on DT - cant wait to see what you make, especially with a LSS right at your fingertips ..lucky sweet lady and sending ya big hug {{}}}
Linda

cflovesrb said...

That is sooo gorgeous. Nice job Micki! TFS

Mary said...

Just simply awesome! Love the rich colors you got with this. Makes me feel like I am right next to a brick wall with a can of spray paint! :D
Seriously, really cool. Love your stuff...

CarlaKH said...

wow this is fabulous! I just ordered a couple of sets today and can't wait to get them!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I always love stopping by and your projects always make me say WOW!!! Very cool Bg and love the flower. TFS

Kathy said...

Beautiful, love all that texture. I definitely need to get some of these new folders. Congrats on your DT position at the LSS, they will be lucky to have your creations!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats on the DT! I love your project and have to check into that Tim Holtz stuff!

Anonymous said...

Loving this... the brick wall effect is great :-)

samenamejane said...

What a wonderful card. Love it.TFS

Christine Coile said...

Micki, I s/w Eleanor today, she said to let you know that I signed up for your class on July 17. I love the brick so I had to buy it. Hope to see you soon. Have a question I need to ask. Maybe you will be at Eleanor's next Sat. As always your work is wonderful. Love & Hugs
Your Friend In Christ
Christine

Anne said...

Well this is just amazing! The brick wall is fab, what a cool card!

Annie said...

Totally! Totally awesome!!!!!!!!!! WOW!
I'm glad you got to craft, Micki! and it sounds like you've been so super busy doing all the swaps :)

Hugs!

Carrie said...

WOW this is STUNNING> Caught my eye right away and I had to tell you how beautiful it was

Mary G. said...

LOVE this, Micki!!! I'm loving my Tim Holtz embossing folders, too, and I'm getting some great ideas from you!! TFS!

Mary G. said...

LOVE this, Micki!!! I'm loving my Tim Holtz embossing folders, too, and I'm getting some great ideas from you!! TFS!